Friday, November 25, 2011

It's happened again..:)

I am well into the process of reviewing the physical proof and spotting final corrections, and once again, I have found myself getting swept up in the story. I think I've read the entire thing something like 5 times, and I still enjoy it. Even if it don't sell a single copy, I can at least say that I have accomplished what I wanted--a tale that pleases me and meets with my expectations. And thinking it over, when I realize what circumstances I had swirling around me as I wrote it, I am amazed that it not only got finished, but is of the quality it is.
I am also gathering extensive notes to help me while I continue to write Book 2 to make sure that all areas of the plot that were mentioned in Book One are resolved there, and that the 'tech' stays consistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment